Book your vehicle in with Retro Custom.APRIL 2021 UPDATE: THERE IS CURRENTLY AN EIGHT WEEK WAIT FOR SERVICE BOOKINGS.
We are currently experiencing a very high volume of email enquiries so there may be a delay in responding to your booking enquiry.
We regret we are not accepting any welding, restoration or bodywork repair bookings at this time.
If you wish to book your vehicle in with us for service or short term work, please click the blue tab on the left and complete the form.
Once we have received your booking request, we will contact you with available dates you can bring your vehicle in to us. Please allow up to 48 hours for us to get back to you. If you have not heard from us after this time, please call us on 01462 743611.
Unfortunately, due to heavy demand for our services and to reduce customer waiting times we are only accepting bookings for air-cooled vehicles up to 1979.
All intermediate work and restoration bookings are subject to a works estimate before the vehicle can be booked in with us and due to demand we presently have a waiting list for these jobs. Please contact us with your requirements and we will inform you of the current waiting times according to the work you require and when we can accommodate your vehicle.
Going on holiday in your vehicle? Need it MOT'd for a VW show? Please let us know if you are intending on going away in your vehicle. We strongly advise booking your vehicle in well in advance, especially during the peak season of March to September when demand for our services are at their highest.
If you are unsure when your MOT is due, please let us know your vehicle registration mark and we will tell you when your MOT expires.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please supply us with as much information as you can regarding the work you require.
- You will be issued a slot on our schedule according to the work you have informed us that you require. Due to our busy schedule, we will not be able to accept any additional work on your vehicle which will take you over your vehicle's allocated slot so please make sure you inform us of all the work you wish to have undertaken on your vehicle.
- If your vehicle is booked in for an MOT and is found to require extensive rectification work, you will be re-booked in on the schedule according to the work your vehicle requires. This may not be immediate and you may need to bring your vehicle back to us especially if the vehicle needs major welding repairs.
- If your vehicle fails its MOT and requires rectification work, we cannot guarantee we can allocate you a slot before the free retest period expires.
- If you have a deadline you need your vehicle for, we cannot guarantee that we can fit you in if you require a lot of work to be done to your vehicle prior to your deadline. We will advise you if this is the case.
- Your vehicle will be inspected when it arrives and a works estimate will be issued. Once you have agreed with the works estimate and costs, work will commence. No additional work outside the works estimate will be undertaken without your consent. If your vehicle is found to need more work than expected, you will be informed of any additional costs and extended timescales.
- Submitting the form does not guarantee you a booking of a workshop slot with Retro Custom. We reserve the right to refuse to undertake work if necessary.